Wednesday, December 28, 2005

George W.'s Very Good Year

George W. actually said: "It's been a good year for the American people."

He added (very quickly): "It appears to me that the Congress understands we got to keep the Patriot Act in place, that we're still under threat, there's still an enemy that wants to harm us," he said.

George W. (R, Subject-Verb Agreement Impaired) has obviously forgotten a few things...



For the rest of those things George W. 2005 Memory Loss has "forgotten," check out the list.

I'm taking my first blog vacation for the next few days, but I'll be back Jan. 1, 2006.

Stay safe, remain ever vigilant, and keep sending me your awesome links!

Delilah


File this under:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgetting is what conservatives do best.

Only by coming from a space of ignorance can they continue to believe the lies of this administration.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home