Thursday, February 02, 2006

Are we at war with Albania?

George W. Bush just left the DuPont Circle Hilton (aka the "Hinckley" Hilton), and a huge crowd of Albanians is still gathered out front, protesting the president.

Did I miss something?

Are we at war with Albania?

Are we deploying the B-3 Bomber?

Where's my "Courage Mom" sweater when I need it?

File this under:

*** CLARIFICATION: To the Albanian reader who emailed to inform me that we are not at war with Albania...

I was quoting the film, Wag The Dog, in which the president's aides fake a war with Albania in order to divert attention from a White House sex scandal.

But thanks for caring enough to contact me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Everyone is protesting Bush, except for 30% of the American population, they are to ignorant to know any better.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Krasta Krau said...

The Albanian

No you are not in the war with Albania. Most of the Albanian poeple love USA. And i dont get this, why do the albanian protest Bush.I have't read this in the News.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home