Michelle Obama: Barack Is "My Baby's Daddy"
Hm. Maybe there's a big difference between the "racist" FOX usage of "baby mama" and Michelle Obama's "baby's daddy."
The difference? An apostrophe and the sound of the singular possessive.
Look, I hate FOX as much as the next sane person. But when they're just trying to be cool (like all the white kidz who try to sound black) and don't realize how pig ignorant they really look, it's the ignorance I zero in on.
Michelle Obama was obviously trying to be funny when she called Barack "my baby's daddy." Listen again; the crowd loved it.
Just like Quinnipiac student, JAlmanza, was trying to be funny when he wrote this...
5 Reasons Michelle Obama Is A Baby Mama
It’s bad enough that Michelle Obama is already a seemingly miserable person but Fox News is just adding fuel to the fire. According to New York Mag, Fox News is apologizing to Mrs. Obama for referring to her as a “baby mama.” It's a lazy Friday, so I thought I’d jump right in and give you 5 reasons why Fox News finally got it right.
1. Girlfriend’s always complaining about her man. Michelle “Baby Mama” Obama doesn’t keep her mouth shut about her hubbie’s flaws as she told Newsweek that he snores and has bad breath in the morning. What’s next, Michelle – Get a better job, Barack!
2. Always rolling those big buggy eyes of hers. If Obama’s acting a fool at a political event, all Michelle has to do is give him the ole evil eye and he quickly brings it down about 20 notches.
3. Homegirl loves to make her man jealous. During Michelle’s appearance on The Colbert Report, she had Stephen Colbert serenade her to make Barack seethe with jealousy.
4. Dissing her girls for her man. Michelle left the ladies of The View thinking, Oh no she didn’t! She was supposed to guest star on an episode of the View last year but cancelled at the last minute to attend a Senate vote.
5. And finally, she's tired of spending time with her dang kids. In Barack’s 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope, he quoted his wife as saying “You only think about yourself. … I never thought I'd have to raise a family alone.” Girl, it ain’t always about your needs, you gotta make some sacrifices to make it work!
I have no opinion on the "racist" accusations, associated with FOX's stupid use of "baby mama," Michelle Obama's "my baby's daddy" remark, and the college newspaper article above.
I just don't find any of these linguistic cartwheels very funny.
So, bite me.
Number of days since Donna Brazile promised to leave the party if superdelegates decided the Dem nominee:
Donna has known for a long time now that superdelegates would be necessary for any Dem candidate to win the nomination this year. Ask Donna when she intends to keep her promise.
Don't hold your breath awaiting a reply.
Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- And she made him (Samson) sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head.