Tuesday, July 06, 2004

That's The Ticket!



The John-John Ticket! 


Statement of John Edwards on Being Chosen John Kerry’s Running Mate

Washington, DC – Senator John Edwards released the following statement today on being chosen as John Kerry’s vice presidential running mate:

“I was honored this morning to receive a call from Senator Kerry asking me to join his ticket. I was humbled by his offer – and thrilled to accept it.

“I’ve served with John Kerry. He is a man of strength, character and courage. He has a vision for our country that will make life better for all Americans - those in the middle class who struggle every day to make ends meet, and the millions of Americans fighting to enter the middle class.

“I look forward to seeing all of you in the days ahead and talking to the American people about the next president of the United States.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home