Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stuck In M. Night's America

Living 11 blocks from the nation's Capitol building, I sometimes forget how frustrating internet access can be for many people. Today, I'm in Lancaster, PA, where not only the signal keeps blitzing but the power does, too.

Were I a fascist fundie, I'd think God might be mad about all of the ticky tacky "Come See The Quaint Amish People" advertising hype in these parts. It's really quite remarkable.

Yes, I stopped at the Farmers Market in Bird In Hand, and I snapped a pic of the Intercourse Fire Dept. for my daughter's collection of weird American culture crap.

Mostly, I wonder how many more films M. Night Shyamalan can produce around here.

Anyway, sorry for the late post. Power controls us all.


So you think you know Delilah?
Judges 16:19--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home