Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Don't Hope For The Best. Vote For The Best!


Catchy, isn't it?

Here's a great comment on a nasty HuffPo post about Clinton accepting the challenge to debate on FOX:

I'm an Obama supporter, but I think he should take part in the debate, and I applaud Hillary Clinton for doing so.

Millions of people - millions of voters - watch FOX News, like it or not. Despite what some believe, it is not just right-wing wackos that watch it. Millions of people who fall closer to the middle of the political spectrum watch it as well. This is an opportunity to reach out to them.

Neither Obama nor Clinton should bow down to anybody! If crap is thrown at them, throw it back!

I'm tired of Democrats running from a fight like frightened rabbits.

Hey, I'm sure that rabbit is full of hope!



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home