Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Watch As Video Viewers React To Obama's Rev. Wright


In just over an hour, Barack Obama will deliver his "I'm not like Rev. Wright, even though I've been one of his flock for 20 years... Pay no attention to my minister because I'm multi-racial" speech on... you guessed it... race.

Maybe it will work. The man can read a speech from a teleprompter, y'all!

But here's what Obama has to overcome this morning:




Note: Support for Rev. Wright's words never rises above 0% for Democrats, Independents, or Republicans.

And African-American support averages about 20%.

Read the detailed results here.

Disclaimer: I originally thought last year that Obama would be unbeatable.

I was wrong.



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home