Thursday, April 10, 2008

Obama To Pennsylvania: "Vote For My White Half"


Funny, isn't it, how white Obama has suddenly become, now that he's campaigning in Pennsylvania?

Obama has already spent $2.2 million on TV ads per week, and this news item, which should be called "My Typical White Grandparents," plays up the whiteness of Obama's maternal side of the family...

Just in time for the PA presidential primary:



As far as I know, no reporter has asked Obama about his "typical white person" grandmother's fear of black men at bus stops yet, and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for one to step up and do so.

I don't give a flying fat fig that Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) is bi-racial.

What I care about is his insistence that he's delivering a "unifying message" as a presidential candidate, when all I see is evidence of his "separate but equal" appeal to black and white voters.

Which begs the question...

As president, which group would he throw under the bus first?



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home