Oh, Obama! RNC's Mock Top Ten List
Believe it or not, the Republican National Committee has been paying attention to the Obama campaign.
I know. I know. Shocker.
All kidding aside, The RNC has now officially mocked Obama's lame Letterman Top Ten List reading exercises:
10. Thinks our enemies will be peaceful if only we invite them over for coffee.
9. Yes? No? Present.
8. $1.52 gas? Vote to suspend the gas tax. $4 gas? Support the gas tax.
7. MoveOn.Org & Howard Dean = Obama’s “New Politics”
6. Chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs Subcommittee in name only.
5. Guns are something voters “cling” to because they’re bitter.
4. Religion is something voters “cling” to because they’re bitter.
3. Withdraw from Iraq now, but return if al Qaeda in Iraq takes hold in Iraq.
2. “Friendly” with unrepentant terrorists like Bill Ayers.
1. Would rather eat a waffle than answer tough questions.
The RNC is like the ocean: it may look calm now, but it would be stupid to turn your back on it, wouldn't it?
Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- And she made him (Samson) sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head.