A Message From Those Of Us "Who Don't Exist"
Just keep repeating your mantra, Obots: "There's no such thing as a PUMA. There's no such thing as a PUMA. There's no such thing as a PUMA..."
And don't click here.
And, whatever you do, don't read this:
Top Ten Ways Obama Can Win Women’s Votes
10. Make friends with the Dixie Chicks.
9. Stop talking about basketball. Your opponent, Sarah Palin, is a foot shorter than you — who cares if you can beat her at Horse?
8. Get caught shirtless by the cameras — women may swoon. Or, more likely, their maternal instincts will produce a desire to protect your weakness.
7. Shoot a moose. Or, if the rifle is just too darn heavy, eat a mooseburger. Don’t wash it down with orange juice.
6. Pretend you don’t really know Ludacris, that maybe he’s a friend of Bill Ayers or Rev. Wright or something like that.
5. Tell the press corps tomorrow morning that you LOVE campaigning; that you feel ENERGIZED and BLESSED each and every day that you are on the Trail meeting real, live Americans in their homes and small towns. Keep a straight face while doing this.
4. Start telling heart-warming stories about your enduring love for your mother, sister, and grandmother. Try to sound sincere.
3. Start dying your hair brown again.
Stop making it seem like you enjoy Michelle’s alpha-male status in your marriage.That sounded sexist. Scratch that. Try this — STOP WHINING! Women HATE whining.
1. Start wearing pant-suits.
And stop calling us Republicans, Obots.
You know who we are, and you know we exist.
And you know we're finally being taken seriously as a massive voting block...
As in a 20% shift among registered white women voters away from Obama in a matter of days:
The next time you think you can scare us, Obots, think again.
Number of days since Donna Brazile promised to leave the party if superdelegates decided the Dem nominee:
Donna has known for a long time now that superdelegates would be necessary for any Dem candidate to win the nomination this year. Ask Donna when she intends to keep her promise.
Don't hold your breath awaiting a reply.
Here's Donna now...
"For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are."
-Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)
Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- And she made him (Samson) sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head.