Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How Much Should I Charge For My Capitol Hill Guest Room?



Ahem.

District and federal officials are preparing for as many as 4 million people for the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama, a crowd that would be three or four times larger than previous big events on the Mall.

Craigslist inaugural week prices are skyrocketing daily.

What's a fair price for a really nice guest room and private bath, 3 blocks from the Metro and 10 blocks from the US Capitol?




"For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are."
-Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)




Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have the room, the sky's the limit, right? I'm thinking of how much I can charge for a couch, myself.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home