Saturday, June 26, 2004

Backside Of The Bell Curve Update...


Hey, Senator Leahy! He had you at "Hello."



Republican Values® In Action 


From Reuters:

"I expressed myself rather forcefully, felt better after I had done it," Cheney said.

According to congressional aides, Leahy said hello to Cheney following the taking of the Senate group photo on the floor of the chamber.

Cheney, who is president of the Senate, then ripped into Leahy for the Democratic senator's criticism this week of alleged war profiteering in Iraq by Halliburton, the oil services company that Cheney once ran.

snip

"I expressed my unhappiness with the way he's been conducting himself," Cheney said in his Friday interview. "He had challenged my integrity and I didn't like that. But most of all I didn't like the fact that after he'd done so that he wanted to act like everything is peaches and cream and I informed him of my view of his conduct."

snip

"I think a lot of my colleagues felt what I had said badly needed to be said, that it was long overdue," he added.

My favorite part:

Asked if he cursed the Vermont senator, Cheney told the Fox News program, the Cavuto Report, "Probably."

But he said "No" when asked whether he regretted it. LINK

(Cue Mary Bono!)

Bono: What Will We Tell The Children?


Well, Mary, if you're an angry, out-of-control Republican, it's OK to say whatever the fuck you want wherever the fuck you want to say it, including the fucking floor of the fucking US Senate!

Otherwise, it is indecent* and offensive*.


* Terms reserved for registered Democrats

Republican values, my ass!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home