Friday, July 09, 2004

MORAN ALERT




This Bush supporter and his counter-protest "throng" heckled
all of us Anti-Bush Protesters (DC, 2003), demonstrating
his spelling skills proudly. 


If you haven't visited FreeRepublic.com, you've missed the whimsical musings (trans. hate-filled bile) of citizens like our Bush Supporter (pictured above).

Today, a Freeper (AKA member of FreeRepublic.com, a Conservative News Forum) named doug from upland posted this:

Sadly, my dogs urinate on and I burn more CDs and videos after RAT event at Radio City
dfu | 7-9-04 | dfu

Posted on 07/09/2004 9:40:38 AM PDT by doug from upland

As Tommy Daschle might say, I am deeply saddened. It is getting more and more difficult to enjoy popular culture. I will miss some of it.

After reading reports of the Bush-bash fest at Radio City Music Hall by the RAT b*st*rd entertainers that raised 7.5 million bucks for John/John, I once again went to the cabinet that houses CDs and videos. I found SISTER ACT, FOUL PLAY, VACATION, SEEMS LIKE OLD TIMES, and two John Cougar Mellencamp CDs.

I took them out to the backyard and went to George and Kramer's favorite foliage. Before too long, they lifted their legs on the items. I took the shovel, scooped them up and put them into the barbeque.

After turning on the gas valve and lighting a match, I sadly watched what I had enjoyed many times turning into melted plastic.

The collection is getting smaller and smaller. It is a ritual that I expect will continue for some time. Damn these people for what they are doing. We are at war with the terrorists, and Hollywood is at war with us. Thank goodness Hollywood was not doing this during WWII. Wir würden Deutsch und ESSsauerkraut sprechen. LINK

Hey, Doug! Cooking out tonight?
Toxic plastic fumes and dog piss flavored burgers?

Many of the replies to the above post were hilarious, but this one deserves posting on A Scrivener's Lament:


To: doug from upland

One of the funniest things that happened recently is that one of the local grocery stores was GIVING AWAY free Heinz ketchup if you bought $25.00 worth of groceries. My hubby thought it was just ridiculous that I "passed" on free ketchup because of politics. "How can it hurt sKerry to take free ketchup?" he asked. I explained to him that even though it was free to customers, the store still probably had to buy it, which was enriching the sKerry campaign. Even if the stuff WAS free to the store, I would rather have them go back to the distributor and say that that promotion was a bust because nobody wanted their stupid stuff. What was REALLY fun was asking if they had gotten in the new "W" ketchup and having several people ask me about it!

32 posted on 07/09/2004 9:56:35 AM PDT by alwaysconservative ("The difference between Edwards and Cheney is that Dick Cheney can be president." W)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

Let's get a few things straight, Freepers!
Nazis burn books, not liberals.
The Kerry-Heinz family hasn't owned Heinz Ketchup since the late '90's.
In fact, Heinz Ketchup actually donates more money to Republicans now.
The entertainment biz is where you go to express yourself when you're treated like scum by Freepers!
And it should be: Wir würden Deutsch sprechen und Sauerkraut essen.

I've got an idea, doug from upland. You hold your breath while I try to find a major right wing entertainment industry to meet your needs, okay?


Freepers are Morans!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home