Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Best Education Money Can Buy


... gets you this?

President's Math Goes a Bit Awry in Ohio

By CARL HULSE

Published: September 28, 2004

--snip--

"I'm proud to be on this stage with John Boehner. What a fine man he is, and a great United States senator," the president said to applause. "I'm proud to have worked with him on important legislation, and I'm proud to call him friend."

The president went on to say that he was honored "that Mike DeWine is with me today, the fine United States senator from the state of Ohio." Mr. Bush then continued with his comments, saying, "Speaking about senators, I hope you put George Voinovich back in office. He's a fine leader, good man." Let's see: Senators Boehner, DeWine and Voinovich..." LINK

Un-Cheneying-believable!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home