Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Plamegate Scorecard!


Ya Can't tell the players without a scorecard!

When Special Prosecutor, Patrick Fitzgerald, announces the grand jury's decision(s), circle W for Witness, I for Indicted, and WTF for What The Fuck happened? How the hell did this BushCo ho skate?


Dan Bartlett W I WIF

Claire Buchan W I WIF

George W. Bush W I WIF

Andrew Card W I WIF

Dick Cheney W I WIF

Ari Fleischer W I WIF

Alberto Gonzales W I WIF

Stephen Hadley W I WIF

John Hannah W I WIF

Israel Hernandez W I WIF

Karen Hughes W I WIF

Bob Joseph W I WIF

Adam Levine W I WIF

I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby W I WIF

Scott McClellan W I WIF

Catherine Martin W I WIF

Mary Matalin W I WIF

Jennifer Millerwise W I WIF

Colin Powell W I WIF

Susan Ralston W I WIF

Condoleezza Rice W I WIF

Karl Rove W I WIF

David Wurmser W I WIF


The big IF:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameer Bhat said...

Super blog, mate. I donno whether these folks will be eventually indicted but one thing is sure: they're all chips of the same block.
love
sam

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home