Monday, November 21, 2005


Murtha (D)
Taught Cheney (R)
How To Be Sec. of State


Who's attempting to rewrite history?

In 1989 (during the short reign of George I), Republican Dick "5 Deferments" Cheney told Democrat John Murtha, "I'm going to need a lot of help. I don't know a blankety-blank thing about defense."

During the 2004 Vice Presidential debate, Republican Cheney said, "One of my strongest allies in Congress when I was Secretary of Defense was Jack Murtha, a Democrat who is chairman of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee."

Last week, Congressman (decorated war hero, Democrat & Cheney Sec. of Def. teacher) John Murtha said, "The U.S. cannot accomplish anything further in Iraq militarily. It is time to bring (the troops) home."

So what did the Republican deferment king say?

"The president and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing their memory, or their backbone -- but we're not going to sit by and let them rewrite history."

I'll ask again...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home