Friday, November 18, 2005


Your Majesty!




Take it away, Boys!


Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
but she doesn't have a lot to say
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
but she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeh,
someday I'm going to make her mine.


Making fun of the queen (with a little help from The Beatles) may be a bad habit...

But I know a worse one.

I'll be back later today with This Week's Backside of the Bell Curve Winner.

Until then...

Be sure to read my weekly column, The Blog Box. The link is in the sidebar.





1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Funny. Too bad there isn't a picture of her glove after it was retracted

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home