Wednesday, December 14, 2005

George W. Bubble Boy


You'll never convince me that George W. Bush is not plain vanilla stupid:

Brian Williams: "How do you wake up on a Monday morning -- I brought some visual aids, I have Newsweek and Time -- the cover of Newsweek, look what they've done to you. ' Bush's World; The Isolated President: Can He Change?'"

Bush chuckles.

Williams: "And inside Time, it says: ' Bush's Search for His New Groove .' Time Magazine says you're out there talking to people, and Newsweek says you're in here not talking to people. So what is the truth, Mr. President?"

Bush: "Well, I'm talking to you. You're a person."

Williams: "This says you're in a bubble, you have a very small circle of advisers now."

Bush: "Yeah."

Williams: "Is that true?"

Bush: "Uh."

Williams. "Do you feel in a bubble?"

Bush:
"No, I don't feel in a bubble. I mean, you feel in a bubble in the sense that I can't go walking out the front gate and go shopping, like I'd love to do for my wife -- although I'm a man, I'm not going to tell you what I'm gonna buy her."

You can read the transcripts of Brian Williams' 3 interview segments with President Bubble Boy or watch the videos-- if you have a strong stomach.

Better yet, check out Wonkette's description of Brian Williams' White House VIP treatment the day he conducted these "interviews."

File this under: unstable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home