Thursday, March 09, 2006

Send Elizabeth Freaking Dole Money--
OR ELSE!

Blogger BlueNC received an official IRS-looking survey in the mail, demanding the completion of a survey and a donation... from Elizabeth Freaking Dole.

Some of the document's intimidating language:

Your immediate attention is required on a confidential and time-sensitive matter.
DO NOT DESTROY YOUR SURVEY! The enclosed Republican Senate Leadership Survey is an OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN PARTY DOCUMENT. Your Survey is REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME ONLY and MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR upon completion of this project.

If you decide not to represent your local voting district in this important Republican Senate Leadership Survey - please RETURN THE SURVEY DOCUMENT - AT ONCE - IN THE ENVELOPE PROVIDED.
Yes! I want to help defend our Republican Senate Majority and build a strong foundation of Republican grassroots support for President Bush and his agenda. I am enclosing my most generous contribution of: __$500 __$250 __$100 __$50 __$25 __Other$____

No. I do not wish to participate in this vital Republican Senate Leadership Survey. however, I am returning my Survey Document, along with a generous donation to help build Republican grassroots support for President Bush and his agenda. I am enclosing a donation of: __$500 __$250 __$100 __$50 __$25 __Other$___

No. I do not wish to particiapte in the Survey, nor do I wish to make a donation to help the Republican Party. I am returning my Survey Document, along with a contribution of $11 to help cover the cost of tabulating and redistributing my Survey.
Here's the front page of the "Survey":

It's time to let Elizabeth Freaking Dole know that her direct mail campaign is the worst type of solicitation imaginable. While you're at it, remind her that she is responsible for everything her flying campaign monkeys do!

Email Elizabeth Freaking Dole.

And write a letter to your local newspaper's editor, decrying this and other Republican intimidation/ campaign tactics.

So you think you know Delilah?
Judges 16:19-- the seven locks

2 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I wasn't doing too bad until I got to the $11 charge for receiving spam.

I hope the NC Republicans exit in droves.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Hmmmm. I'm not contacting her. Maybe we should all join her mailing list. It costs $11 for each survey? Maybe we should order a million of them. Let her be an idiot. Let her expose her and their idiocy, and let her spend their money to offend people while they do it, I say. (Hope you're enjoying Georgia.)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home