Friday, August 25, 2006

Katherine Harris: "Sure, I'm Going To Heaven! It's A Done Deal!"


OK, those weren't her exact words, but that's pretty much what she said:

Some day all of us have to give an account before God for what we have done. Are you certain in your own heart that when you come to that point of accounting that you’ll spend eternity with God in Heaven?

No question.

One day when you stand before God, if He says to you, “Why should I let you into my Heaven?” What you would say in response?

That’s an interesting question. Because I loved Your Son and because I know He died for my sins. I know He was resurrected at Your right hand and I served Him. You know we’re covered with, our sins are covered with His blood and so we are blameless before Him. We are as white as snow.


Ahem. Click the arrow, Katherine.



Hey, Katherine! Even if you ignore both the video's source and its creator's conclusions, just how big is that eye in your own personal needle, Hon?

Just asking.

Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home