Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Senator Clinton: "Do Your Own Damned Ironing, Boys!"


No, she didn't actually say that, but she should have.


I'd like to thank everyone who ignored that whole 17% of New Hampshire's "undecided" voters story and that whole 47% of women supporting Clinton bit... until last night in the somewhat bloody media mea culpa Dem primary aftermath.

I'd also like to thank the Obama voter who asked "the question" that caused Senator Clinton's eyes to well with tears.




Most of all, I'd like to thank those stupid boys who shouted, "Iron my shirt" at the gentlewoman from New York this week.

Thanks, boys.







Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

1 Comments:

Blogger BreadBox said...

I'd like to have seen her *offer* to iron their shirts for them... while they were wearing them!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home