Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not-So-Silly Saturday: Obama's Latest Dan Quayle Moment


You know what's really sad about Obama claiming that he's visited 57 states and would like to visit them all?

He appears to be reading from prepared notes.




What am I supposed to deduce from Obama's weird count of states?

That Obama is hiding either a physical or mental problem?

That Obama is an idiot?

Color me confused.

Some other Obama Dan Quayle moments...

"Now that's my phone buzzing there. I don't want you to think I'm getting fresh or anything." --posing for a picture with supporters in Indiana, when he apparently felt his phone start to vibrate in his pocket, against which one woman was closely pressed

"They say I need to be seasoned; they say I need to be stewed. They say, 'We need to boil all the hope out of him -- like us -- and then he'll be ready.'"

Whatever the reason, Obama's not ready for prime time.

Try to have a Silly Saturday!

After all, today's the big little Crawford pig farm wedding.

It doesn't get any sillier than that.



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home