Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh, The Things You Can Buy





Believe it or not, you can now buy an artificial version of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree...






Think about it. A Charlie Brown Christmas is about shunning the crass materialism of the holiday and returning to the true meaning of Christmas.

Can you do that with an artificial version of Charlie Brown's little tree?

I think not.




"For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are."
-Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)




Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

2 Comments:

Blogger Greenconsciousness said...

I think not too!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Greenconsciousness said...

But I want one.

Every time I come here I read the sidebar holiday party memos from HR and just laugh and laugh. I am a vegetarian and I have seen the look on those people's faces as they try to plan these things which really can not happen anymore. But to see the humor in transitional stress is to be a star.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home