Sunday, June 27, 2004

Name That Republican!



Can You Name That Republican?
(Click puzzle to enlarge and print)
 


Across

8. "I am very disappointed. I was invited to come and participate as grand marshal of the parade, and then I was disinvited because politics got involved in the whole thing. The reality of it is that I am for the Latin community. I love Mexico. I have done four movies down there."
11. "Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business."
12. "What does an actor know about politics?"
14. "Nothing is more important in the face of war than cutting taxes."
15. "We ought to be beating our chests every day. We ought to look in a mirror and get proud. We ought to stick out our chests and suck in our bellies and say, 'Damn, we're Americans.'"
16. "Republicans understand the importance of bondage between parent and child."
17. (about Jim Jeffords) "Sickening...disgusting...treachery."
18. (to HWY Patrolman) "It's not your job to stop me for speeding."
19. "But why should we hear about body bags and deaths and how many, what day it's going to happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Oh, I mean, it's, not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"
20. "As I was telling my husb... I mean the president."

Down

1. "Free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things.
2. "The caribou love (the Alaska pipeline). They rub up against it and they have babies."
3. "The world must understand...that its credibility is at stake."
4. "If I see someone come in that's got a diaper on his head and a fan belt wrapped around the diaper on his head, that guy needs to be pulled over."
5. "(GW Bush is) Clark Kent moving, at the moment of maximum danger, to shed his suit, tear open his shirt, and reveal the big 'S' on this chest."
6. And if there is a "dick army," Barney Frank would want to join up."
7. "When are you going to open the gate, you stupid black idiot?"
8. "We should invade their [Muslim] countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."
9. "Things are more like they are now than they have ever been."
10. "If the Democratic policies had been pursued over the last two or three years, we would not have had the kind of job growth we've had."
12. "I don't think Christians should use birth control. You consummate your marriage as often as you like--and if you have babies, you have babies."
13. "I know what Victoria's Secret is. She's a slut."

I'll post the Answers tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home