Thursday, March 17, 2005

Virgin Mary On A Doggie Door!


No, dear reader. That's not one of my Jesus On A Popsicle Stick - type derisive exclamatories,* although it would be a good one, wouldn't it?

Oh, the things you find
on eBay...





By the way...

I DO NOT want to find this in my Easter basket!


VIRGIN MARY IMAGE HAS APPEARED!!
ON DOGGIE DOOR.


Expires Fri, 18 Mar 2005, 06:08:16
Starting bid: US $999.99
Time left: 1 day 8 hours
7-day listing, Ends Mar-17-05 22:08:16 PST
Start time: Mar-10-05 22:08:16 PST
History: 0 bids
Item location: Florida
United States
Featured Plus! Listing
Ships to: Worldwide
Shipping costs: US $25.00 -
UPS Ground (within United States )

Description
(revised)
This is a image of Virgin Mary that appeared on my
dogs doggie door, about 4 yrs ago. You are bidding on
the doggie door ONLY. (However, you can email me with any questions about the dog house.) Please, only serious bidders!
I have had some people email me telling me that she
looks like she is holding baby Jesus in her left arm.
I just though I would mention it to the rest of you.
LINK (Quick! Before it sells!)

Heavy, reality-based sigh.

*Thanks to Garrison Keillor for the wickedly delightful phrase, derisive exclamatories!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home