Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just call me snarky...


Whatever that means.

I took this "What Kind Of Blogger Are You?" test at blogthings.com, and this is what I learned about myself:





You Are a Snarky Blogger!



You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!




"Razor sharp" wit?

I'm just regular, run-of-the-mill smart ass.

As far as I know, no one is "scared" of me.

I don't know if other bloggers read my blog, but I do know that I posted this Eisenhower quote on May 3rd, two weeks before it became a virtual rage. I found it while searching for Milton S. Eisenhower quotes and thought it would be a Martha Stewart "Good Thing" to post.

As for being snarky...

snark·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (snärk)
adj. Slang snark·i·er, snark·i·est

Irritable or short-tempered; irascible.

Ahem.

1. Great life.

2. Great family.

3. Pretty good health plan.

4. Hate Republican life-sucking bastards intensely.

Which one makes me snarky?

Hm.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home