Friday, February 17, 2006

This Week's
Backside Of The Bell Curve

Winners!

Those Who Don't Understand
A Texan's Apology




When a Texan "is sorry" for the wrong you've done to him, he's telling the world: I'm the bigger man, and don't you forget it. I'm being magnanimous here because I'm holding all the aces. Who'll be remembered as the good guy: Shooter Cheney or me?

Shot friend 'sorry' for Cheney
From correspondents in Corpus Christi
18feb06

HARRY Whittington, the hunting companion accidentally shot by Vice President Dick Cheney, has expressed regret at the storm of publicity caused by the shooting.

The 78-year-old lawyer, who was to leave hospital overnight, said he was "deeply sorry for all Vice President Cheney and his family have had to go through this week."
Dick Cheney will forever be remembered as the humiliated hunter.

Harry Whittington will be remembered as the bigger-than-life Texan who forgave Cheney... and felt sorry for him.

Who's the real power player?





So you think you know Delilah?

Judges 16:19--

2 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I hadn't thought of it that way. I was much nastier. Thanks for your take - it makes sense.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And I'll see you in court."

I can only dream!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home