Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Scarborough Slams The Trophy Wife


I was going to blog about Fred Thompson's wife... You know, making some kind of snarky statement about her First Lady milk jugs (or noting the peek-a-boo lacework on her white wedding gown)...

But Joe Scarborough beat me to it. Here's what I was going to post:
The happy couple on their wedding day...


Wait! Is that cut-away lacework?
























But, before I could even enlarge that photo and upload it...

Joe Scarborough (R- Dead Intern in the office, but I'll just quit so no one will notice) uses the "pole" word. Wow! He must really want that morning gig on MSNBC.

Does Fred Dalton Thompson's boobalicious wife "work the pole?"

Hm.

SCARBOROUGH: Have you seen Fred Thompson’s wife?
CRAIG CRAWFORD: Oh, yeah.
SCARBOROUGH: You think she thinks she works the pole?
CRAWFORD: That’s what a Hollywood career will do for you, I guess.
SCARBOROUGH: What do you mean?
CRAWFORD: You get wives like that.
SCARBOROUGH: I mean, look at that guy. God bless him, I love his voice. But I mean, you know. He ain’t Robert Redford in “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.”
CRAWFORD: Well I would like to see him back into politics because I think he’s a lousy actor.

What's Scarborough up to? You decide.



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home