Sunday, October 14, 2007

Today's Sermon: Honk If You See Jesus and/or Mary


I was going to address the Vatican's release of the Knights Templar documents, "misfiled" for 700 years. Right. Like I'm supposed to believe that one; however, when I came across these photos of actual Jesus and Mary sightings, I thought they deserved attention.




Christ on Shrimp Carcass...





Mary on the Bathroom Mirror...





Jesus of the Asparagus Fern Root...






Madonna of the Rock and Tree Branch...





Our Savior of the Dog Butt...





Thus endeth today's sermon.

Go forth today and watch out for sneaky saviors and holy virgins. Apparently, they like to mess with you.

Either that or their power is extremely limited by you know who.

Think about it.

I mean it, damn it!



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home