Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Woman On Leash Cries Discrimination (Not About The Leash)


OK, legal eagles. Riddle me this...

A woman in London, who is a self-proclaimed "pet," says a bus driver who won't let her and her "master" board his bus is discriminating against her.

Hm. Is she a pet, or is she a person?




What the "pet" says:


"It is definitely discrimination, almost like a hate crime," 19-year-old Miss Maltby said yesterday.

The music technology student had this defence of her lifestyle.

"I am a pet, I generally act animal like and I lead a really easy life," she said.

"I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani. It might seem strange but it makes us both happy. It's my culture and my choice. It isn't hurting anyone."


People are strange, indeed.

That being said, I have to admit that I'd gladly let a talking human pet ride my bus... as long as she could pay the fare.

What do you think?



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home