Friday, April 18, 2008

Obama Flips Off Senator Clinton In Front Of Children


Ask any classroom teacher if Obama was merely scratching his face with his middle finger.




Don't tell me Obama was only scratching his face.

Obama knew exactly what he was doing, and his facial expressions afterward betray any and all attempts his followers will make to defend his juvenile jab at the woman who mopped the floor with him in the PA debate Thursday night.

Those kids sitting behind him learned a new way to disrespect people, didn't they?

What a role model!

Here's another camera view (from CBS) of the incident. Watch the reaction of the people behind him.

Notice how CBS chose to place a logo banner over the children? Clever.

Along with the middle finger move were the fist thrust and the final brush off gestures.

Respect women much, Obama?

Oh, yeah. Sure.

But only if they know their place.



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

2 Comments:

Blogger LargePrint said...

I scratch my nose with my ring and middle finger all the time, not because I'm being disrespectful, but because the nail on those two fingers are longer than the nail on my index finger.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Marlee Johnson said...

He made more than just the one finger gesture that was offensive. That fist motion just before he accused Hillary of twisting the knife was almost as vulgar.

Some patriot. He's not simply talking about a political opponent, he is speaking of a former First Lady. Anyone think he would tolerate that kind of public behavior against Michelle?

He has made this very difficult for America. I can't bring myself to vote for McCain, but if Obama is the nominee, I also cannot vote for a man of his lacking character. I guess a write-in for Hillary will be my choice.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home