Monday, May 12, 2008

Can Obama Win Without Me?



Maybe.

But I'm just not ready to back an empty suit, who's new nickname is GWBush 2.0, with a résumé so slim that it would have to run around in the shower to get wet.

To those of you who keep submitting comments on Hillary Clinton being a "witch," a "ballbreaker," a "Communist," a "Republican" and a "crazy bitch": Keep trying; and know that I delete your comments daily.

And know that there are millions more just like me. Can you win without all of us?



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

1 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

Thanks for sharing that WriteHillaryIn site with me!! It is just the kind of thing I was looking for! I'm about to try to hit the sack, but I'll try to spread the word about it on Wednesday. Tomorrow will be dedicated to "the numbers" West VA style.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home