The List Of The Men Who Can Call Me "Sweetie"
1. My husband
2. My brother
Thus endeth the list.
Note: Barack Obama isn't on it.
There are actual laws against calling an adult female "Sweetie" in the workplace, Mr. Obama...
Examples of Sexual Harassment:
* Sexual comments, jokes, gestures, noises, propositions.
* Referring to an adult as "honey”, “sweetie”, or “babe”.
* Asking about sexual fantasies, preferences, or history.
* Making sexual comments about a person’s clothing, body or looks.
* Display of sexual pictures.
* Letters, email, posters, gifts, and/or materials of a sexual nature.
* Invading a person’s body space, standing closer than appropriate or necessary.
* Unwanted physical touches.
* Deliberate sexual touching or brushing up against, or leaning over, or pinching.
* Tearing, pulling, yanking, a person’s clothing.
* Exposing herself/ himself.
And this guy, if elected, plans to work with Republicans, too. You know, those Republicans who've called women "Sweetie" (and worse) all these years? The ones whose clocks we're supposed to be cleaning this year because of their horrible treatment of anyone who's not one of them? Yeah, those guys.
Do you think Republicans will be calling Obama "Sweetie" any time soon?
Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- And she made him (Samson) sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head.