Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ditzkrieg Alert: Brooke Belittles Women Candidates


For some reason, Ditzkrieg is the first word my German major mind came up with to describe the utter idiocy of Hulk Hogan's darling daughter...






The incredible Brookeness of it all, from the horse's mouth:

"I think it's kind of crazy that a woman is running because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time, I know I couldn't be able to run a country, because I would be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, you know?"

There you have it: if Brooke ("rode hard and put away wet") Hogan can't handle being president, then no other woman can, either!

Thank goodness, Ms. Hogan doesn't vote.





Number of days since Donna Brazile promised to leave the party if superdelegates decided the Dem nominee:







Donna has known for a long time now that superdelegates would be necessary for any Dem candidate to win the nomination this year. Ask Donna when she intends to keep her promise.
Don't hold your breath awaiting a reply.


Here's Donna now...



"For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are."
-Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)




Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

2 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Oh, good LORD....I hate sharing a gender with women like her.

Mountain Sage

4:37 PM  
Blogger Phishmelt said...

I wonder who Hillary will choose as her vp. please get the excitement and discussion started. will it be an obama supporter. who can you think of who obama threw under the bus?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home