Friday, August 08, 2008

My Score On The Obama Test







I'm an embarrassment to Barack!


I only scored 16 on the Obama Test



What's yours?






Number of days since Donna Brazile promised to leave the party if superdelegates decided the Dem nominee:




Donna has known for a long time now that superdelegates would be necessary for any Dem candidate to win the nomination this year. Ask Donna when she intends to keep her promise.
Don't hold your breath awaiting a reply.



"For the great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are."
-Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

3 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

I scored a 14....I guess I'm a big embarrassment to Barack....but not nearly as much as he is to me.

Mountain Sage

12:13 PM  
Blogger delilahboyd said...

I only scored a 16 because I have an M.A. in French and German.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

Does speaking southern count as a foreign language?

Mountain Sage

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home