Monday, August 08, 2005

The National Security Threat Game


Someone has to explain this one to me.

Cindy Sheehan is waiting patiently for George W. Coward to come out of his Crawford, TX, hole and answer a simple question: What is this "noble cause" you claim my son died for in Iraq?"

A woman with a candle and a photo of her dead son.

5 miles away from the pResidential pig farm in the middle of BFE Texas.

Blistering August heat.

Now we learn that Cindy will be arrested this coming Thursday...

Because she'll be considered a threat to national security.

Future tense.

She's not a threat today.

But she'll be a threat 3 days from now?

Like I said, someone has to explain this one to me.




This is the saddest story I've ever blogged.


File this under:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home