Monday, February 11, 2008

Today's Wayback Machine Moment: Remember This David Schuster Gem?





Poor David, my aunt Fanny!

I showed you that video to underline Schuster's current "Doesn't it seem as if Chelsea is sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?" scandal.

If you missed it, here it is...




We now return to present tense...

Sheldon Drobney @ HuffPo: "In Defense Of David Schuster"

Seriously? OMG! WTF!: "Seriously Hillary Clinton and MSNBC need to relax, what he said was so right on!"

Danger Democrat: "He meant no malice. Everybody forgive him. OK?"

Josh Marshall @ TPM:


The most logical way for me to understand this development is that MSNBC is under a lot of fire for Matthews -- but Matthews is untouchable -- and Shuster's easier to can or suspend.

And the beat goes on...

To all of you who think this Schuster deal is just an attempt to gain sympathy for the Clinton campaign...

Can I pimp out your daughter for you?

I'll only take 10%.

I swear.

You can trust me. I'm an honest pimp.

Just ask your Ho Mama, your Ho Sister, and your Ho Granddaughter...





Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home