Today's Sermon: Free Will & God's Playlist
Someone has made a cross-shaped MP3 player. Ah, free will. I have to ask: Does God have a playlist?
According to this site, here are the top ten songs NOT on God's playlist:
10. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be AC/DC
9. Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap) AC/DC
8. Ramblin' Gamblin Man Bob Seger System
7. Friend of the Devil Grateful Dead
6. Burning for You Blue Oyster Cult
5. Straight to Hell Drivin 'n Cryin'
4. The Number of the Beast Iron Maiden
3. Highway to Hell AC/DC
2. Burn Bitch Burn KISS
1. Sympathy for the Devil Rolling Stones
Hm. How do they know what's not on God's playlist?
Back to the question of the day...
Does God have a playlist?
If so, what's on it?
My best guess: Lots of Mozart, Bach, and...
Would God really put "Imagine" on His playlist?
Who knows? Maybe.
Thus endeth today's sermon.
Go forth today and create your own personal playlist...
And know that you can change it whenever you want to. That's what free will is all about.
Think about it.
I mean it, damn it!
Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- And she made him (Samson) sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head.