Friday, September 02, 2005

This Week's
Backside
Of The
Bell Curve

Winner!



Former High School Wrestling Coach
&
Current US Speaker of the House

(R- Whatever You Say, Trent!)

Dennis
"Hey! Quit hoggin' the doughnuts!"
Hastert


House Speaker: Rebuilding N.O.
doesn't make sense

Thursday, 2:55 p.m.

By Bill Walsh
Washington bureau


WASHINGTON - House Speaker Dennis Hastert dropped a bombshell on flood-ravaged New Orleans on Thursday by suggesting that it isn’t sensible to rebuild the city.

"It doesn't make sense to me," Hastert told the Daily Herald in suburban Chicago in editions published today. "And it's a question that certainly we should ask." LINK

Typical.

What a complete and total asswipe!

Considering the fact that Denny H. never had an original thought in his life, it stands to reason that the Republicans have already decided to divvy up New Orleans' prime real estate lots among themselves, and they've trotted out Denny to launch the trial balloon for their little scheme.

Color me not surprised.

File this under:



2 Comments:

Blogger Flimsy Sanity said...

This is off the topic, but I used to have the same blog template and it went wonky on me too - where you had to scroll down for the newest entry with a ton of white space. I tried to fix it but couldn't so I just chose another template and expected that I would have to rewrite everything, but I didn't - everything transferred. It is none of my business of course but I thought I'd give you my two cents. I would have e-mailed instead of mess up your comment but couldn't find an address.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ol Cranky said...

you know why Denny doesn't want to rebuild; he'd rather people donate to his own political fundraising efforts

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home