Saturday, July 01, 2006

What Will We Tell The Children About Superman?



Everyone knows that Superman is an illegal alien. Since scads of bloggers have already addressed this little pre-Independence Day story, there's no need for one more.

I'll be back later today with my review of the new Superman movie. Be warned: I've never seen a Superman movie I actually liked. They were OK, but bigger and better f/x flying (I hear this new one glides and hovers) advances do not a Superman make.

I'm off to College Park (IKEA) to hunt for reasonably priced lawn furniture this morning (Wish me luck!). Then, I plan to head to Union Station for the movie either this evening or tomorrow afternoon.

Up! Up and away, ya'll!




Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home