Monday, April 21, 2008

Obama's Choice: Eat My Waffle Or Talk About Foreign Policy?


Guess what Obama chose to do...

Obama: 'Why Can't I Just Eat My Waffle?'

SCRANTON, Pa. - As Sen. Hillary Clinton was preparing to campaign here today, Sen. Barack Obama was meeting with voters at a diner and apparently pretty hungry.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" he said, when asked a foreign policy question by a reporter at the Glider Diner.

On the day before the Pennsylvania primary, Obama is campaigning in the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh areas, avoiding the so-called "T" section of the state dominated by rural and conservative voters.

Congrats, Obama!

You've surely won the National Waffle Association's Waffler of the Year award.



Seriously, who pitches a hissy fit about the press on the day before the Pennsylvania primary, for cryin' out loud?



Best bar bet in the world: Delilah didn't do it.
Judges 16:19-- and and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home